- BOARD GAMES - One board game for every 4 or so youth (make sure they are games that can be played with 4 players.
- Bowl of commands like: everyone wearing red swap places, everyone wearing flip-flops swap places, Beehives swap places, etc.
What You Do:
- Set up the board games on tables around the Cultural Hall.
- Have youth draw to see who's at what table (or just let them choose to start with).
- Have them begin playing the games!
- Have a timer and every 5 minutes have everybody STOP playing.
- Draw a command out of a bowl and follow the instructions.
Some of Our Favorite Games For This Activity:
It's good to have an adult who stays at each table who is familiar with all of the rules.