Sunday, January 15

Arise & Shine Forth LOGO

This year's logo is available from the Church in high quality. You can get it in Orange, Yellow or Blue! (right-click on the colors to save them to your computer now)

The file is a .pdf file, but if you import it into Photoshop you can select the exact size you want it to be and then create t-shirts or whatever you choose! You can do this easily in Photoshop or any other photo editor that allows the import of .pdf files.

I took it into Photoshop and resized it to upload to this blog. I also took off the "youth.lds.org" just because I'm not sure I want that on whatever I decide to make for the YW.

I really like the idea of a pillow!

2 comments:

Emlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
talitha said...

We are going to make pillowcaes for the girls for camp. SO fun.